Barbed Wire Fencing
Barbed wire also identified as barb wire. It is a variety of steel fencing wire assembled with sharp edges or points organized at intervals along the strands. The barbed wire is used to construct low-priced fences and is used on walls surrounding secured assets. It is also a major highlight of the defending in trench battle as a wire obstacle.
A human or animal trying to pass into, or over barbed wire will suffer trouble and possibly injury this is particularly true if the fence is electric too. Barbed wire fencing needs only fence posts, wire, and securing devices such as staples. It is uncomplicated to create and quick to assemble.
We at PMR fencing services in Chennai provide you with all kinds of fencing supplies with good quality material and the fencing installation with high-level security and good quality clean work finished within the timeframe provided.
Contact our PMR fencing contractors care team member for a free consultation and customized fencing plan for your property.
Materials of Barbed Wire
1. Zinc covered steel wire. Galvanized steel wire is the widest steel wire through barbed wire production. It has a mercenary type, Grade 1 type, and Grade 3 type. Or it is also well known as electrical galvanized steel wire and hot-dipped electroplated steel wire.
2. Zinc-aluminium composite coated steel wire. Barbed wire is ready with zinc, 5%, or 10% aluminium metal and steel wire, which is also identified as Galvan wire.
3. Polymer glazed steel wire. Zinc steel fence or zinc-aluminium steel fence with PVC, PE, or other nonchemical polymer coatings.
4. Stainless steel wirework. It is available including SAE 304, 316, and other supplies.
Strand Structure of Barbed Wire
1. Single strand. Easy and light-duty construction with single line wire which is also known as strand wiring and barbs.
2. Double strand. Rigid structure with double strand net line wiring and barbs.
1. Single barb. Moreover, known as 2-point barbed wirework. It uses only one barb wire twisted on the line wiring strand wire.
2. Double barb. Moreover, known as 4-point barbed wirework. Couple barb wires twisted on the line wirework stand wire.
Twist Type of the Barbed Wire:
1. Standard twist. The strand wirework is twisted in a single injunction, which is also perceived as a traditional twist. Moreover, the barb wires are twisted connecting the two-strand wirework line wire.
2. Reverse twist. The line wiring is twisted in the opposing direction. Moreover, the barb wires are turned outside of the two-line wire.